“From the first day I walked into Dancing Through Life, I immediately felt welcomed. I have never had a dance studio to call home, but Dancing Through Life has a real sense of family, that is palpable from the moment you walk through their door. With the friendliest staff and instructors, gorgeous work area, and beautiful dance floor, Dancing Through Life is by far one of the best dance studios in South Florida! I finally have a studio that I can call home.”
Are you new to Dancing Through Life? Make sure to check out our First Visit page.
Enter The World of Dancing Through Life
At Dancing Through Life we strive to create a warm, inviting environment from the moment you walk through the door. Completely renovated, at the time of inception, the studio itself is a true testament that transformation is possible with a vision in mind and commitment of heart. With over 1,400 square feet of space, there’s a true sense of spaciousness and elegance that can be felt the moment you enter. Designed with students’ comfort in mind, our spacious studio features plenty of natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows, soothing colors and décor, creating an upscale environment. Expansive wood floors, high ceilings, and wall-to-wall of giant mirrors, creates the perfect setting to start your dancing through life journey! Our smiling staff is always here, ready to help you with anything you need to make your dance experience everything you’ve been dreaming of. We can’t wait to welcome you!
- 20 classes per week, in a variety of dance styles and levels, taught by some of the most talented instructors in South Florida
- 1,400 square feet beautifully appointed space, with 2 dressing rooms for your convenience
- Great central location in Southwest Broward, servicing the surrounding areas of Davie, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Plantation, Sunrise, and Miami (we even have students that come from farther!)
- Plenty of parking
- We encourage you to browse our in-studio dance shoes collection before or after class
Dancing Through Life studio is conveniently located in the heart of Davie and Pembroke Pines in the Paradise Cinemark Plaza. Just West of I-75 and Sheridan, this great location offers plenty of parking and a wide variety of restaurants for you to enjoy before and/or after class. Once you enter the Sheridan Shoppes Plaza, our studio is located directly in between Sushi Saki and Game Stop.
Getting to our location is easier and faster than you think! Click on the map to view in google or to get directions from your location.
First Time Visiting Dancing Through Life?
We want to make our dance classes easy and accessible for everyone to try. If you are new to Dancing Through Life, your first class is on us! Redeem Your Free Class Pass Here!
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early, as our classes begin on time. Respect your fellow dancers and make sure you arrive early enough to check in and be ready for the class start time.
- Please visit our FAQs page, where we hope that you find all the answers to any questions you may have regarding what to expect on your first visit.
What class should I take?
- Our dance classes are designed to be beginner friendly. Bring your friends and try a class today!
- At Dancing Through Life, we take pride in encouraging our students to reach their maximum potential. In order to do so, we have created a summary of guideline requirements for each level. Our instructors and staff are happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have about your fit in a particular class. VIEW OUR GUIDELINE REQUIREMENTS HERE.
- For a more detailed description of all of the classes we offer, please visit our classes offered page.