We are proud to announce, that Dancing Through Life now has it’s on salsa and bachata dance teams! We are are excited to continue to spread our passion alongside others with a similar vision!
Who is DTL?
Founded in 2014, Dancing Through Life aka “DTL” is one of the hottest dance studios in South Florida, providing the highest level in dance instruction, couple and group performances in Bachata and Salsa.
What is a DTL Dance Team?
Dancing Through Life is dedicated to providing multiple opportunities for dancers to grow and challenge themselves in their dance journeys- and what better way to do that then to join a performance team. Each season consist of 6 months of intense training, learning various footwork, partnerwork and styling. At the end of the 6 months the team will perform a unique choreographed routine directed and created by Dancing Through Life instructors. Don’t hesitate to be a part of the DTL family, where you will not only improve your dancing, but you will perform, have travel opportunities, and most importantly have a lot of fun!
Why Join the DTL Dance Team?
If you’re looking to have that on stage experience, here’s your chance to become a part of our dance family! Join Dancing Through Life to have an experience of a lifetime, while taking your dance to another level!
- Here’s your chance to become a part of one of the most top rated dance studios in South Florida!
- Choreography created by the talented Ricky Nater & Ashley Reyes
- Receive extensive training in Salsa and Bachata technique
- Gain and build confidence on stage and in your social dancing
- Perform at various socials and events nationwide
- Make memories that last a lifetime and friends that become family!!
Join Dancing Through Life and become part of a dance family who care for one another, who supports one another, working hard, coming together as a team.
There are two seasons per year with two different choreographies. Auditions are held two weeks before the new season starts.
- IT’S FREE TO AUDITION!
- All levels are welcome!
- No partner needed to audition!
- No performing experience necessary!
For more information on how to become a part of the DTL Dance Team, please contact us at (954) 680.9919.